morning sickness.

So I just pasted the first trimester. The first trimester EVERY morning I had morning sickness.. now I'm in the second trimester.. and I'm getting sick at NIGHT. Why can't this be like the first pregnancy I had, and be over with after the first trimester?

(okay I know this is more me venting, than it is a question, but anyone else go through these kinds of changes or would just like to vent about morning sickness?)

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 12:24 AM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• simple frownI am at 27 weeks and still getting sick.

kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 7:54 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• with my second I was sick until almost 20 weeks. and then again around 28 weeks until the baby came. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• When I was pregnant, I didnt get the throwing up morning sickness but the thought, smell, and sight of food made my tummy turned. I didnt eat for the first 18 weeks of pregnancy. The few times that I was able to get a meal down me, I threw it right back up. Give it just a little bit longer, hopefully it will go away.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:40 AM on Jun. 12, 2010