I am not able to get my "chat box" going. It's not even on my home page. Can someone tell how to get it going? I've tried logging out and still won't work.

gramama4

Asked by gramama4 at 12:35 AM on Jun. 12, 2010 in About CafeMom

• If the chatterbox is still on your profile page, then click edit in the top corner of the widget and set your privacy option to both home page and profile and save it.

If you have deleted your chatterbox accidentally then you can get it back by hovering your mouse over the home tab and then choosing Widget Directory. On the widget page you can type in chatter box in the search field or scroll through the options in the cafemom section of the menu, for chatter box. Choose add widget and follow the instructions. If you had chatters they will come back with the widget.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:14 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Thanks, that was a big help! I got that on my page. Now how do I activate it to tell who is online so I can chat?
    gramama4

Answer by gramama4 at 1:54 PM on Jun. 12, 2010