anyone have their partner leave during pregnancy?

I just trying to cope with him leaving, and was wondering if anyone else had to do it alone? I really loved him but don't think that he really loved me. I am starting my seventh month, I have insecurities ever since I became pregnant, but everyone tells me that he is emotionally abusive and to let him go. They say don't call him, just let him go. It's our first baby together but I have other kids. He tells me i'm a bad mom, my friends are bad, I have issues, just that kind of stuff but he says that he is just telling me the truth and that he can't help it if it hurts me. I am a good mom or so I have always been told. I am not purfect but he says that the only thing that he has ever done wrong was that he needed to set stronger rules and boundaries for me. I am so hurt. He made a false police report on me today and then had them with him later to get some of his stuff. Why would, how could someone that I love do this? Help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• "How could some one that you love do this??????"
    I can't answer that. A better question is why would YOU love someone who is such scum!? Let him go. You and your unborn child (along with your other kids) don't need a person like him!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• have some respect for yourself and your kids. leave him. you do not need him or any other man that does not treat you well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• agree with anon 100%
    dkej242

Answer by dkej242 at 1:09 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Be strong. Only you can give yourself confidence. Are you kids alive? Are they healthy? Happy? Then you're a great mom and this guy needs to shove it.

Remember, the one you're meant to be with will only build on the love you already have for yourself. You have to love yourself first. After that, keep in mind that the "one" will NEVER make you question your beauty and/or your worth in life.

P.S: Your hormones are crazy right now so all of this is going to have WAY more of an effect on you then if you weren't. Try not to stress for the baby's sake.

P.S.S: I believe that you will be sad/angry for a long time but you will be strong and eventually all the more happy for it.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 1:09 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I'm so sorry.. I know there's no easy way to deal with the pain. When I got pregnant with my daughter even tho I was married I'm always prepared to do it on my own. More women should think this way. Take care!!! Hugs!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Your right he DOESN"T love you or respect you or have anything good to say about you or to you. Why the hell do you want to be with a LOSER like that please let him go on his merry little way and don't call that loser until you have that baby and then hopefully he leaves you all alone and you see his ass in court for Child support. He is a loser and you don't need that or should I say his bull shit right now. Enjoy the last few months of you being preggo and raise your children and do the best you can. None of us is perfect we do the best we can.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:34 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• yes, I did it alone my entire first pregnancy and half of my second...it is really hard but as soon as you show him you don't need him and can do without him he'll appreciate you. I hardly talked to him my first pregnancy. Saw him 3 times the entire 9 months but he showed up to the birth then he stuck around off and on. We got back together and I got pregnant with my second when my first was 13 months old. We seperated and it took a huge toll on me. I loved him and I was pregnant with his child for the second time. Some men just don't know how to appreciate a woman that loves them, I suffered alot. thinking about it makes me wanna cry. I went trhough alot and my girls did too. he came back when I was like 7 months but just to live we werent' together. When my youngest was about 3 months we made it official and we've been together since. We even got married and had a set of twin boys and I'm pregnant with another boy...........
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 2:46 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• It is very hard. I can def understand what your going through. Just stay strong and if it's meant to be it will be...if not someone else that you deserve will come around and treat you like you should be treated a Queen. I know you probably don't want anyone else to come around...all you want is your baby's dad. At this point all I can really tell you is to pray. God will listen, You have nothing to lose by praying. Don't let him walk all over you though and maintain your standards and respect other wise he'll walk all over you. It's ok to love someone and not let them treat you like crap. For now just be his friend. Maybe itll spark something, Theres nothing wrong with being friends. I know it's hard but after my husband saw how fun I still was he looked past all of our problems. I'm here if you need to talk. Keep your head up.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 2:51 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• btw...I totally answered before reading the whole story. I'm sorry to hear that he is such a jerk. You might want to rethink getting back together with him. You do not deserve that. But I can still advice you just to pray.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 3:09 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Thanks everyone. You have all been very supportive and encouraging. I'm still so hurt and questioning what I did and why he wouldn't love me, but I realize that I have no control over what he thinks and wants. One thing that I am able to clearly see is that my kids love me more than anything and they need me to keep it together. Days will pass and I will be fine. I am so uncertain about things that I wasn't sure if you all would say that I was all wrong. Granted I can only give you a snapshot but it is actually true and a clear picture of our relationship since I got pregnant. At the same time he does have a nice side as well and that is what is so confusing to me. Thanks again :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Jun. 12, 2010