2 days late

I got a negative yesterday morning. Would it be a waste to test again as soon as tomorrow morning if I haven't started yet? I bought a more sensitive pregnancy test today. My cervix still is and has been very high and soft this past week. I'm also having a lot of wet, clear looking CM, so much so that I actually keep going to the bathroom thinking that I might have started (TMI sorry).

We've been trying for a while now and I guess I'm just anxious. :] Not stressed or anything, just very hopeful!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• how can you tell your cervix is high and soft???!!!

If i were you and i have been trying like you guys have, and iw as late... id be testing every day!! LOL and if i still didnt get a period and still had a big negative id go get a blood test done! LOL
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:34 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• OP: Welllllll...you pick a finger (middle is longest), poke up there and find it hahah. I just found out this month while TTC. I didn't even know you could feel your cervix last month. Supposedly before your period and during your period your cervix is low and open to let all the blood out (gross I know).

I'm probably going to test tomorrow morning lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I would wait at least a week. Im not on any BC havent been since dec, but my DH is deployed ad I havent been havinf sex, but my period was 10 days late this month, soo.... everyone periods are different. But if your so anxious you can.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:12 AM on Jun. 12, 2010