2 days late

I got a negative yesterday morning. Would it be a waste to test again as soon as tomorrow morning if I haven't started yet? I bought a more sensitive pregnancy test today. My cervix still is and has been very high and soft this past week. I'm also having a lot of wet, clear looking CM, so much so that I actually keep going to the bathroom thinking that I might have started (TMI sorry).

We've been trying for a while now and I guess I'm just anxious. :] Not stressed or anything, just very hopeful!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Well, I'm thinking if you're 2 days late, and got a negative pregnancy test, you should just wait it out. AF will probably come. Don't waste the test. I know that sucks, but unless you ovulated later than you thought you did, you should get a BFP by 2 days late. I hope I'm wrong and you get your BFP though! We've been ttc for a year now, so I know it sucks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• OP: I'm pretty sure I ovulated on the 28th even though the online calculator said the 27th. I had a lot of discharge and cramping on the 28th. I was supposed to start on the 11th (yesterday) and I usually either notice in the middle of the night before I start or the morning of. I guess technically tomorrow I should be 15DPO and AF should be 2 days late tomorrow morning.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• If you did not have luck this time. And if I get AF, I will be your cyle friend for this time coming if you want.
    Nenej007

Answer by Nenej007 at 2:24 PM on Jun. 26, 2010