what are u doing if ur home alone bored?

im home with my oldest daughter alone my husband and my youngest went to visit my mother in law in BelAire Cali i couldnt go because my oldest at music lessons plus i was drowned with paper work at my office were bored out of our minds making hair scarfes for my cheer team for dinner we ate at sizzlers(gagg) i hate that place and for some apparent reason im craving some Chineese food,cake batter icecream from coldstones and a vanilla bean with carmel from starbucks:):) im going to fight the feeling lol bt in a minute im going to have to make a starbucks run

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 1:49 AM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Why don't you both enjoy the house to your selves and the peace and quite that you all have take a nap have a girls party and pig out on food and relax.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• hmm well when i am home alone (when DH is gone) i usually make dinner and put my son down for bed, then i take a long shower and pamper myself ... paint nails wash hair shave etc..... then i get out the skinny cow chocolate mint ice cream bars turn on the dvr and watch my shows or get on CM and facebook :)
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 2:18 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Watch a movie, read a book, play video games, go out with friends or relatives.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 7:50 AM on Jun. 12, 2010