Adrenal Fatigue

I've recently come across some things that make me think I am suffering from Adrenal Fatigue. I can't afford a doctor, but I found three different sites/quizzes online and they all give me the same results. One even stated I could be close to adrenal burnout.
Does anyone suffer from this, how do you care for it and does anyone know if there is a group here for it. I checked in the group search, but it didn't give me anything.
Thanks

daisy521

Asked by daisy521 at 7:29 AM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Health

• What are your symptoms? I used to think the same thing but I recently found out I had malabsorption issues instead.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• You really need to see a doc..it could be anything. The internet is good for learning more about a illness or disease but shouldn't be used exclusively for diagnosing yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• a dr at this time is impossible, I'm currently being, shall we say kicked out of my own home by a husband that no longer wants me. At some point I may be able to see a dr, but for now...it's out of the question.

And no, my staying and him moving out is not an option, I have no money or job...at least I have a friend that is letting me move in with her. But she's 5 hrs from here, moving is going to be a nightmare.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 10:12 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• adrenal fatigue is very common - many thyroid problems can actually be corrected by addressing the adrenal gland. check out the site womentowomen.com. they sell stuff but there is tons of information on there. one thing that really worked wonders for my health and energy didn't cost much more than a change in perspective/lifestyle. i cut out dairy and tried to eat as much additive-free, whole, natural food as possible, also avoiding high fructose corn syrup and refined sugars and flours. i did supplement with food enzymes, probiotics, and fish oil from nature's sunshine (lots of grocery/drug store available supplements are poor quality). focus on plants and whole grains and healthy proteins. your body runs on food/water... generally what jacks it all up is all the unnatural foodlike substances and medications we dump in them. you should notice a difference within a couple weeks - a big one. pm me if you want more info.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 11:04 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• it could just be depression--you are going through alot.

How is it your hubby is "kicking" you out? You don't have to leave (unless he is abusing you, than I would get out of there). You have rights...sounds like you need a good lawyer. Contact your local agencies-there are free services available if you can't afford to pay. You might be eligible for alimony, child support, medical--tons of stuff. Read up on it at your local library-there are many resources...get yourself educated so your ass-ole hubby doesn't take advantage of you (which it sounds like he is)....
    Do you not have family that can help??
    Get yourself educated!!! Good luck--fight for yourself!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Jun. 12, 2010