Do you ever wake up early just to have some alone time?

I've been up for 2 hours and everyone is still sleeping. Awwww...Peace!

theutilitarian

Asked by theutilitarian at 8:54 AM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm doing that now :0) Hubby and the little princess are still sleeping and it's almost 7 Ahhhhhh!
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 8:59 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I did this morning and when ever I can i love the quietness and no yelling :) But my girls are up now...
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 8:55 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I use to when my kids were little. But now my son gets up early to have his alone time so I can't. He's autistic and we live in a very small house so it's as important to him as it is to me.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:58 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• No, but that's a great idea.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 9:20 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

•   Everyday!  There was a time in my life when I found it hard to get up every morning, then I had trouble sleeping.  I would be up and down all night long. My sleepless nights ended when I started making plans for what I could do while everyone else was sleeping.  It worked I started sleeping better but only for 4-6 hours. These days I sleep at least 6 hours a night wake up early with out an alarm just to have alone time.

Zippie

Answer by Zippie at 9:34 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• No, but I'm a night owl :-)

Instead, I will stay up after everyone else goes to bed. Even when I go to bed when my dh does, once he goes to sleep, I'll read in bed, or get up and do stuff around the house (quietly, of course), etc.

So, no, I don't get up early, but I do give up some sleep time for some down time :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:37 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Monday through Friday...sure do! I try to sleep in on Saturday and Sundays...that lasts until about 8 a.m. lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:59 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Pretty much everyday. I get up at about 6:30 and don't wake anyone else up until 8.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:07 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• No, but I stay up later than everyone to have alone time.

Well....I did. This month of my pregnancy, I'm ready to pass out by 10, so....very little alone time.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:14 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• No, because as soon as I get up the kids will hear me and then get up, too. As it is they are usually up be 6am. I just CAN NOT get up any earlier then that and if I did the kids would be up within minutes (our house makes a lot of noise when you walk around it).

I do stay up much later then anyone else to relax and do the things I want to do. Everyone is usually asleep by 9-10pm (in the summer) and I usually go to bed around midnight.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:33 AM on Jun. 12, 2010