Large breasted mommas!

What's something that your breasts have gotten in the way of you doing? Like have you ever gotten stuck somewhere because of them?? My nice happy C/D's went up to monsterous DDD's when I got pregant last year. A few weeks ago I locked myself out the house and I tried to climb in a window but my boobs wouldn't fit! The only open window was a small one on the back porch. So I ended up having to pay a neighbor kid to get in my house lol. Then the other day my car died. Something wit the starter and we looked online and it was said it was behind the oil filter. So I went to crawl under the car to find the oil filter and once again my boobs wouldn't fit! I almost got stuck under the car. Dh and I were laughing so hard we were both crying. It took me about 5 min to wiggle back out without hurting one of them. I'm soooo ready for them to shrink!

jedwards2009

Asked by jedwards2009 at 10:20 AM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well,my D's prevent me from running or jumping! i've knocked stuff over with them when I turned too quickly!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:28 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• After breastfeeding a total of 10 years with my 3 children my breasts stayed pretty big. They started out 36 B and now are 40 D. Sometimes they just stay big even if the rest of you goes back to normal. I know what you mean about trying to squeeze through tight places. I've never gotten stuck but it's been some tight fits sometimes.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:47 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I'm a 40DD so I know what you mean sometimes....of course one perk is you can use them to hold things. Like when my shorts don't have pockets my cell phone and money goes right in my bra, lol.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:14 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Lifevest. Trying to squeeze into one was truly humiliating. After 2 kids I'm a 44DD now.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 11:23 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Sad, but I now envy you your DDDs.

I started HS with 34Cs, graduated with 34DDs (hadn't gained any weight), bumped up to 34Fs after my daughter, and now, during the second pregnancy, have the joy of experiencing 36Hs. It's never ending.

Aside from the obvious, which is that they keep me from wearing all the cute clothes, I have one good story. My sister and I were locked out of the house, and decided to crawl through the doggy door. It was a decent sized door, and I'd done it a few years previously. I got my shoulder through, but my boobs were wedged. It was awful. My only choice was to painfully force myself out of it backwards. Ouch.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:30 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Buying cute clothes!!!

I'm a 38DD and I can't find cute clothes! Either I look like hooker with all the cleavage I can't hide, or I look like I'm wearing a potato sack. (no offense to hookers, we all need to be gainfully employed) I was a perfect C when I was 22ish, but ended up gaining some weight and went up to a D. Then had baby 1 and got to DD and now I'm pregnant again and they are growing. I'm sick of them!! I feel like I would look a lot skinnier if I could get rid of some of my boobs. My husband, of course, loves them.

I'm scared I'll lose my baby in them when I try to BF this time!
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 11:47 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Buying comfortable, well-fitting bras and being able to jump and jog.
    Also, I have broad shoulders to add to the problem so it is difficult for me to buy pretty tops unless they are super large to fit my upper area, therefore, looking like a tent or making me look like I'm in a pregnancy top.
    I would love a breast reduction operation to take me from a DD down to a comfortable C.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:49 AM on Jun. 13, 2010