Could I be Pregnanat we Have been trying? With my first I didn't know til I was about 8 weeks along?

I have many syptoms like I was spotting for like a day a week before my period was due, I have been cramping, my breast are so tender they hurt to be in a bra, I have had a little discharge, My lower back is killing me and I have been so so tired and I have been vomiting all last week for like 4 days straight off and on I have been able to keep some things down this week but I was suppose to start on June 9th and haven't yet and I have been regular

Could I be pregnant? I took a test from Dollar Tree and did it in the morning but they were negative should I wait a couple more weeks and try again or could it just be the Dollar Tree Test that suck?

Please Help I didn't find out I was pregnant with my first until I was about 8 weeks along

My breast also have blue veins around them also my aerolas are darker than usual

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• if you ARE pregnant enough for these symptoms then you ar pregnant enough to get a positive on a test. maybe try using one that is NOT from a dollar store? clearblue easy?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:58 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• What was the final outcome?
    Nenej007

Answer by Nenej007 at 2:25 PM on Jun. 26, 2010