don't you wish

that they would put an option on your questions to prevent certain know it all perfect moms from spouting their nonesense on everything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ???????? About what are you referring to?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• shes talking about blocking certain user names from responding to her questions. I could name a few i'd block, but then i'm sure some would want to block me as well. =)
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:19 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Oh wow there are perfect moms? I didn't no that, where are they I could use their words of wisdom.'
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Not because of the know it all moms, but it would come in handy for the people that are pure evil.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I know a couple that I would block but I just skip over their answers unless I'm in for a good laugh, but I'm sure there's at least one person out there that thinks the same of me. lol :)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:06 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• To call someone a know it all is presumptious! I think mean is wrong, but if a question is asked and it is purely bad parenting, then someone should know, we all post knowing the risks!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:08 PM on Jun. 12, 2010