Need Myspace Help

Hi guys, trying to work on my daughters page on Myspace. I use to have Myspace a while ago and it really changed so i'm lost. She has the code for a layout she likes. Can someone please please tell me the steps to copy and paste it in her page? I went to edit profile and pasted it, in the general area, and saved it , and nothing happens.

Please help!!!

WifeyandMom71

Asked by WifeyandMom71 at 11:05 AM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• put it in the "about me" area
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 11:13 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Is it one of the new 2.0 layouts? You need to switch from the regular 1.0 layouts to the 2.0 layouts with myspace. To do that log into your myspace account and cick on edit profile. There you will see in read "Profile 2.0" and a link to switch to it (it also says you can switch back to the regular 1.0 anytime), once you click on that there will be a specific area for pasting the 2.0 layout....maybe someone else can post that part.....

I don't use the 2.0 layouts because once you switch to 2.0 you cant have your profile private any longer, anyone will be able to see the profile (but not other things like pictures you've uploaded) and since I personally don't want certain people seeing my profile I stay with the 1.0 layouts so the privacy still works.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:13 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• OK thanks, it is a 1.0 layout. How do i copy the code now??
    WifeyandMom71

Answer by WifeyandMom71 at 11:24 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• She has the 2.0 profile. I dont know where to copy and paste the codes for the Layouts & the graphics she likes
    WifeyandMom71

Answer by WifeyandMom71 at 12:31 PM on Jun. 12, 2010