My House is a wreck! What needs done at your house?

I know I should be cleaning right now, but today is SO's day off and he is STILL asleep. There are toys everywhere and I need to vacuum. There is also some milk poured out in the carpet that need scrubbing. Also need to sweep, mop and do laundry!!! What could use being done around your house?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It would be easier to answer "what DOESN'T need doing at my house?". I'm procrastinating big time. Although, with the stinkin' rain messing up my plans, it doesn't look as though I have anything to do other than clean indoors today.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:54 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• All of the above except the milk thing. Also, dishes, counters wiped down, tv and book shelf glass cleaned, furniture vacuumed (I could make a coat from the dog hair that is on the couch and chair just since two days ago when I vacuumed last.).
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:54 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Something like this was asked the other day and my answer is still the same. I NEED to scrub out the bathtubs and showers. I will do this today, sometime...
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:56 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• EVERYTHING. I work full-time, my husband has two full time jobs and we have a toddler. BUT,

My husband took my kid to the lake this weekend and I have the house to myself to RELAX. I'm in the middle of "Should I clean the house since I have no distraction and can probably do it fast?" or "Should I enjoy my free time by messing around on the internet, watching TV and reading?"

I started a load of laundry ... I guess we'll see where that goes!
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 12:00 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Well got up took a shower then started laundry clean 2 torletsmade fold put away one load of laundry and now taking a break.
    paurad

Answer by paurad at 12:07 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• my kitchen, no matter how hard i work in there it's never clean, and my bathtub is dirty too
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:13 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• lol, I know exactly what you mean OP. I picked up the toys, but I have to wipe down the tables in the livingroom. I still have to do the kitchen (dishes, counters, floors) and the bathroom(wash the sink up, pick up, floors). I'll get there.... eventually.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:16 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Just need to clean the bathroom, sweep the living room & hall and mop. Son is doing the kitchen. we are having a Grad Party today so we are doing last minute cleaning.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 12:22 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• i have a roomful of boxes of paper that need sorting and filing - these were moved in from the garage for the garage sale that didn't succeed because the signs fell down, so i need to revive that event. meanwhile hubby stuffed a bunch of misc into a closet in a spare room - no idea what needs to happen in there. my closet desparately needs cleaning. i'm sure the floor needs mopped, god knows last time i did that, but i spend so much time sweeping up dog and cat hair i just need a break. and that is an endless process that always needs done. the backyard could use some picking up. there's some stuff back there we don't need that didn't make it out front to the garbage. the garage door needs fixed. hubby needs to clean his nasty tub. the carpet needs to be burned or deep cleaned.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:39 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• No milk here,, and kind of working on everything else,, Where is my CINDERELLA? LOL
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:43 PM on Jun. 12, 2010