Take it away and what will you have?

I am just curious here that is all. Not being mean I am just wondering if like in Job...the bible was taken away..where would that leave you?

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• with the strength of my own mind and the conviction of my own self .

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:22 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Curious about science and the universe as I have always been.

Answer by BeaMoore at 12:23 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Well, I don't really find any credibility in the bible - so take it away and my life would only be better - there would be more like me! But in general if you took my beliefs away I would still have me... That's all I need anyways!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:23 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Just because i don't have my computer manual doesn't mean my computer is gone... just because i don't have a history book doesn't mean history is gone.. so if I don't have a bible, I still have God, I still have my Savior Jesus Christ, and I still have the Holy Spirit.

• I don't see how anyone could completely take away my Bible unless they carved it out of my brain. I've memorized quite a bit of it (not all of it or even enough of it imo) for it to be fully out of my life.

Answer by May-20 at 12:28 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• And even then, I still have God and Christ and my hope of eternal life.

Answer by May-20 at 12:29 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• More space on my bookshelf

Answer by psugal at 12:44 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• breathing a sigh of relief in the silence created by the absence of thumping around me...

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:50 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Content.

Answer by beeky at 1:46 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• peace

Answer by MamaK88 at 2:57 PM on Jun. 12, 2010