ever wonder or get the urge...

so me an my hubby have been together for 2 years about... my old friend starting talking to me not in a flirty way or anything... but getting to the point... we used to date an i dunno have you ever wonder what might have happen between you to.. or get the urge to find out if anything is there?

i dunno has this happen to anyone before? no bashing please there is no need :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• yes, but not when i was in a relationship. a couple times i acted on these wonderings - wasn't worth it... fantasy and reality are very different things. plus you're married....
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:45 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• My (now ex) BF threatened to leave me several times b/c he's an irresponsible prick who isn't in touch with reality. Well he actually left about 3 wks ago & I've a had a huge mutual crush on his friend. I thought BF was gone for good, so we hooked up. It was awesome. My ex tried to run the guy over w/ a car & threw a bottle at his head when he saw him one day. BF is now back at home until he gets enough money to move out w/ his student loans. I don't talk to the other guy anymore and I still hate my ex. Ugh...so much drama. Not worth it.
    Anonymous

• no, but maybe that is a sign that you feel you are missing something! Talk yo your hubby! Good luck!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:50 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• you know i think i am missing something... i feel like.. i dunno maybe i was forced into this... well not forced but we got pregnant very soon after meeting an i dont want my son to have the life i did... so me an the hubby are just going day by day with our little family :) but i do feel that i am missing something... i dont think i ever stopped having feelings for the other person either =/ but oh well.. we can all dream right?! :)
    Anonymous

• fantasies are fun but we live in reality of course the other man puts a saprk in your fire but just think about reality......it looks fun and exciting but we dont live in the soap operas...put that extra energy into your hubby ...good luck
    Anonymous

• It is natural to have brief fantasies about what may have been, but it's important to keep yourself in tune with reality. It's easy to idealize someone that you are not with. What you are feeling is natural and often times passes with little or no effort. However, the more you indulge the feeling by contacting this guy, the more you are setting yourself up for heartache and pain.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:50 PM on Jun. 12, 2010