Are you a bad mom?

From being on cafemom I have come to realize that I am just a horrible rotten mom who should have my dd taken away from me. Why am I a horrible mom?
-I tried to bf, but I had to go back to work when dd was 4 weeks and my milk dried up. So I am a ff.
- Sometimes I put dd DOWN and let her cry for 5 min while I go do something else.
- I feed dd store bought baby food
-I'm not going to erf.
-I use a pacifer
-If dd is constipated I give her juice
and I got her ALL of her vaccinations!

Someone better call CPS and have them take her away now because she's growing well, she's happy, and healthy. But I didn't do it the way you did, so I am an awful mom.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ya Im a bad mom too i guess. Except im not sure what "erf" is, so that prob means im an even worse mom than you!
    Anonymous

• I know what you mean OP, I ask SO do you think this is okay or this and blah blah. And he always said you've been on that damn cafemom again haven't you? lol. I do what I think is right, but what is good for some families in not good for all. If you feel like you are doing right by your children then that is good enough. Sounds to me like you are a good mom, just trying to the right thing. Keep on keepin' on!
    Anonymous

• Depends on who you talk to lol. I'm sure my MIL would say I am the worst wife and mother on the planet right now lol. Everyone else seems to think I'm doing okay ;)
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 12:38 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• No I'm a perfect mom but mom's that spank are horrible.

Anonymous

• My DD is 3 and still uses a paci.. You be the judge not that I care tho hehe!
    Anonymous

• Oh boy,,, I guess I am an awful mom too,,, sometimes I let my kid have soda!!! And last week Mcdonalds, not once but twice,,GREAT POST!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:48 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Wow, I am a HORRIBLE mom! Good to know, thanks!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 12:55 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• just awful, I rarely do things moms on here gripe about....I may be worse...

*in a whisper....
    I give my son juice!!!!

lol
    this was an awesome post
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• hahah ure not a horrible mom ur a NORMAL mom... i have 2 boys 3 and 1 and theyre both watching tv and eating oreo cookies... its ok to sometimes let the baby cry in his crib to have time for urself... they never got hurt by crying and theyll never remember anyway..i never breast fed... lol it wasnt for me ... and i know lots of moms do the same.. not everyone has time to make homemade baby food which i kinda think is ridiculous..gerber is perfectly fine and so are vaccinations..dont let anyone make u feel like a bad mother.. im sure ur daughter is loved and well taken care of even if she watches like 4 hrs of tv like mine ..those othr moms are prob nuts anyway
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 1:07 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• also my kids are juice aholics.... lol i give them that v8fusion stuff so i feel better about myself lol
    zperez0809