Advice on how to spice up your marriage??

My husband and I have been married for 7 years an have 2 kids. I love him very much, but lately it just seems we are in a rut. He goes to work then comes home for a few hours then leaves again and doesn't come home till bedtime. I feel that he has gotten board with the marriage. Could someone give me some advice to sice things up without being able to get a babysitter??

redtang912

Asked by redtang912 at 8:30 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• Talk it out ! Then start having dates at the house movie night game night picture night bowling in the house night eventually take it out of the home. Ask him to be honest and tell him exactly how you feel.
    GoldieLocks18

Answer by GoldieLocks18 at 10:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• We hit a little rut a few years back and I asked hubby what he wanted and he said he wanted to rent a porno and watch it with me. It was great, our sex life got better and lots of tension was let out. I can understand if you're not into that though, I wasn't until I found out there was pornos with some what of story lines :).
    Anonymous

• TALK TO HIM ABOUT IT AND TELL HIM HOW YOU FELL.
    Anonymous

• Take full advantage of nap time...that is mommy and daddy play time!! try some new things...go shopping for some sexy nite gowns and surprise him with them...you will wake him up for sure!!!LOL
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 10:43 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• be spontaneus it is usually a routine that kills it
    angeleyesm

Answer by angeleyesm at 1:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2008