How is the best way you figured how to concieve?

my husband is a birth control. he has gone to the doctor about it and they said that he just trained himself to like a different pleasure. i was wondering a position or is the turkey baster good enough.lol I want to get pregnant is this is the hardest challenge ive had.

bulldogatkins

Asked by bulldogatkins at 1:55 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• After a lot of trying for years, and a few miscarriages, The way we figured out how to conceive was through In Vitro by a fertility specialist. But you can just try having sex every other day after your period is over and also buy ovulation predictors kits at the drug store. Good luck!

Anonymous

• I did the ovulation kits, they work great. It will tell you your most 2 fertile days. Read all the directions first.
    Anonymous

• The best way is to have sex when you are ovulating and make sure DH ejaculates inside of you. I am not sure how your DH is birth control that is confusing. He trained himself to like what pleasure? Do you mean he never comes inside of you? If that is the case then artificial insemination is probably your best bet if you really cannot get him to come inside you.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 3:26 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I'll dumb this down for you:
    He has to blow his load in you...a lot
    How is your husband birth control?
    If this is the worst thing you've been through then you're damn lucky
    Anonymous

• I have no idea what you're talking about to be completely honest. My best guess is your husband won't cum inside you? Well if he won't do it by choice he obviously doesn't want a baby right now and you'll have to wait. I don't understand how that could be an involuntary action.
    ours

Answer by ours at 8:50 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Ok, I'm a bit confused here. How is your husband birth control and why do you have to use a turkey baster?? I'm sorry I cant give out a recommendation for that I have never used one lol. Sounds to me like he doesn't want to be pregnant.

Please clarify....
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 9:11 PM on Jun. 12, 2010