Warning, TMI.

I suffered with anal fissures after the birth of my daughter...for almost 2 years. I was in excruciating pain each time I'd use the restroom and would bleed.

Went to the doctor, got suppositories and creams...they never really helped so he told me to see a specialist.

Well one night hubby and I got very very drunk...our kids were with my parents and we decided to act like a bunch of kids for the night ha ha. Well we ended up having anal sex LOL and now I don't have pain anymore?!

I have been pain free for almost a month now and my appt. with the specialist is coming up and I don't know whether I should go or not. I mean, what do you tell a doc in my situation? "Well hubby and I had anal and now my fissures are healed"? And I'm also afraid they will go away for a while and then i will end up with problems again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Health

• ALWAYS be honest about your health care provider. ALWAYS. I promise, if you are going to a butthole specialist, I don't think 'my hubs put his weiner in my pooper and now it feels better' will be one of the milder things he will hear that day.
    Anonymous

• Tell your doc, they have heard and seen all.
    Anonymous

• Erm...the last line should not have had that 'don't' in it. "I think 'my hubs put his wiener in my pooper and now it feels better' will be one of the milder things he hears that day.
    Anonymous

• very interesting... you may be able to make money off your solution!! copyright it quick
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 2:11 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• OP HERE :

Figaro...LMAO(:
    Anonymous

• Good for you!!I am glad you are pain free, but I would still keep the appt. Good LUCK!!
    Anonymous

• Glad you're finally pain free, even if it was an off the wall way to get there. If you can afford it, I'd still go to the specialist. Like you said, it may come back.
    Like the others said, it's a butt doctor, I'm sure he's heard it all before.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:59 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Keep appointment.
    Anonymous

• Okay, this will sound gross, but if DH's penis was a tight fit & stretched you out a lot, that might be why you feel better now. You see, one of the treatments for severe and/or chronic anal fissures is lateral internal sphincterotomy. In a LIS procedure your surgeon will make a small cut to access the internal sphincter. He or she will then make a small cut in the internal sphincter to relieve the spasm associated with anal fissures. If DH stretched you enough, he may have actully torn your internal sphincter enough to relieve the spasm and make you feel better. If this is the case, then you really need to tell the specialist that you had anal sex w/your DH b/c the specialist is going to want to check the condition of your sphincter muscle.
    Anonymous