Can someone break down the abbreviations for me?

I am new to the site and get a lot of the abbreviations but am confused at times also. I don't want to fill space in a post with a silly question like this but would love to know exactly what or who everyone is talking about.

DD- Daughter?, SO, significant other but....I get lost when it comes to the others. I can guess but it would be great to know for sure.

mcfaddenkids

Asked by mcfaddenkids at 2:39 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in About CafeMom

• There are literally hundreds of abbreviations used on here. If you go to Urban Dictionary there is a list of all of them and what they mean. Welcome to CafeMom my dear. TTYL (talk to you later)
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 2:41 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• i am new also to this site. I just learned do not type in all caps because that means you are yelling, but I like typing in caps because you can see it better. So I do not care. These so called ladies are like sharks only some of them not all. I did meet some nice and polished moms.
    Anonymous

• Hi mcfaddenkids,

You can find a full list of abbreviations HERE.

This post can be found in The CafeMom Newcomers Club group.

We hope this helps!

``The CafeMom Admin Team

CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 3:31 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:50 PM on Jun. 12, 2010