Do you drink red bull?

I find I am so tired lately and have been drinking them. It helps, I am just concerned because they obviously can't be good for me. What about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The last time I drank Red Bulls they were mixed with vodka and I ended up engaged ;p It was to my dear dear husband who I would have said yes under any influence or not but we joke that it was because of the Red Bulls and Vodka!
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 3:13 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I have never had one or any kind of energy drink for that matter. I don't think that kind of stuff needs to be ingested ever.
    Anonymous

• I don't drink red bull, but mostly because I can't stand the taste of it. I get my energy from plain coffee, caffeinated gum, and the occasional Jave Monster, the Loca Mocha one.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:17 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I do not drink energy drinks, they are very bad for you. I want to set an example for my kids, whose friends all drink energy drinks like they are water. I have taught them that energy drinks CAN kill people, that is very rare, but it can also cause lasting effects on your body that are undesirable so no I won't drink them because A) I don't like the taste and B) don't want to be a hypocrite to my kids.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:44 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I used to drink them and they caused permanent damage to my stomach. My doctor said the ulcers I have never would have been as bad without drinking them. Don't drink them! They are highly acidic, full of sugar, horrible for your body in every way and they make you crash and burn. I drank them all AMP tasted the best but they are all bad for you. My doctor said if you're feeling like you're dragging to eat a handful of nuts and drink a small glass of orange juice (no sugar added) and that will give you a healthier pick me up. Really works! Plus a quick five minute work out does wonders. I might jog up and down two flights of stairs real quick and feel better for a couple of hours.
    Anonymous

• I've been drinking them for years. I even test tested them before they came out in California. Before they came out, they were absolutely disgusting in taste. I'm so glad they fixed the taste. I have never had any issues with energy drinks, other than the crash that happens when they wear off. Just get really tired.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 4:32 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Get in the pool with her playtime is essencial. It will mean the most to her and good bonding time for both of you. Plus you get cooled off while playing with her.
    babygirl66610

Answer by babygirl66610 at 6:44 PM on Jun. 12, 2010