Just curious

I see all the posts about women who ar having problems with their SO, so I was curious are there any ladies out there that are actually happy in their relatoinships, married or not ?

countrygirl06

Asked by countrygirl06 at 3:21 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• About 3 years ago I met a man that stole my heart away. My girls father had abandoned them and moved back to Ohio. The man I am going to marry took them in his arms and became dad. I have a fairytale romance that many people dont get a chance to experience. He is the love of my life. And the father to my girls that they deserve. So the answer to the question is YES I am happy in my relationship.
    babygirl66610

Answer by babygirl66610 at 6:34 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I have been married for 7 years. I am SOOOOO happy with my husband. Seems I'm the only one around here. Any family get togethers we have, it seems I'm the only one not bashing my husband/boy friend or whoever.
    Naturally, there are bad days, and stuff that comes up, no marriage or partnership is perfect, but I like to think we work through it well enough.
    I consider myself very lucky.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:24 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I am! We've been married going on 11 years and I couldn't be happier with my husband. He's one in a million for sure.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:27 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• my husband is standing right here and said he would marry me all over again! He is putting the finger to his head like a gun!! HA HA We do really love each other and I am happy. We have been married for 17.5 years
    Anonymous

• I am happy in my relationship! I mean, don't get me wrong, we have our ups and downs...but nothing that would ever make me think of leaving him. We fight, but it never lasts long, and we always seem to work it out. We don't always agree on everything either, but again, we have been together so long, we know how to talk to each other to find the best solution to our issues.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 3:32 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• we are totaly happy. we talk about any problems that arise, work them out, and move on. i think a big problem in most relationships is communication. how is he going to know you have a problem with something if you dont tell him?
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:45 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• 17 years and still going strong. I think it you have to learn how to work through things. People are just too quick to walk away these days.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 3:45 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I've only been married to my husband for 3 years and 8 months, but we've been through a lot that most people will NEVER have to face, and it HAS been hard, and we HAVE had our times of wanting to give up, but we've worked hard and made it through, and I don't regret it at all. And I think that's saying something considering a lot of people would've given up going through what we did.
    Anonymous

• I am happy! We've been married 14.5 years, not all wonderful times lol, but with good communication, love, and a willingness to work through the difficult times, we've built a very strong relationship that continues to grow stronger even now. Don't get me wrong lol, all marriages have their difficulties, it's learning how to work through those times to get back to the good times that makes the difference.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:49 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Anon :36, I had to work very hard on it because during our very first year of marriage, my husband suffered a traumatic brain injury. It took a lot of counseling for us to be able to come to grips with it. That doesn't mean I was with the wrong person. Shit happens sometimes and you've gotta make the most of it or get out.
    Anonymous