did my water break

well i was about to pull down my shorts to pee when a gush of water came out i couldnt stop it and im not sure if my water broke or if i pissed myself im 37 weeks and three days pregnat. should i go to th hospital because im not feeling any pain

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• if it doesnt smell like urine your water probably broke. atleast call.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:58 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I would say it was your water!!!! :) how were u feeling before it happened!? Call your dr
    amylynn4919

Answer by amylynn4919 at 3:59 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• i wasent realy feeling any pain i just had to pee really bad
    Anonymous

• Did you still have to pee after it happened?
    Anonymous

• Feel your belly, does it feel any harder or lighter? Are you feeling any extra pressure in your pelvic area? If yes to either of those, I would GUESS it was your water and I would definitely call the doctor. Was it clear or did it have a yellow tint? Did it smell like urine? If it was clear and didn't have a urine smell, call right away.

imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 4:26 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• if u cnt stop it, an if it keeps coming then ur water just broke. ur waters wnt stop leaking, thats kinda how u kno. pee stops when u run out. ur waters keep producing itself
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 4:27 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Dry yourself off totally, put on fresh panties and a fresh liner/pad. then go lay down for about 30 min. When you get up if there is a gush it was prolly your water. When you lay down it will pool in your vagina and flow out when you stand up. Or you can go into L&D and they can take a swab and test if it did. Just know that if it did they will keep you there.
    Allie_kat1

Answer by Allie_kat1 at 6:15 PM on Jun. 12, 2010