My exes brother got a portrait tattoo of my son...WTF

for one I get that its like a tribute to his brother but
it still makes no sense
he hasn't even seen him in person, we just send a lot of pictures

and the portrait tattoo doesn't even look like my son

and
He's only 18 so I dont want to ruin his whole life by telling him the tatt doesnt look good.

sorry for my spelling and such but im just in shock.

what do i do?

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 3:57 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• None of my kid's uncles did that one... but hey, he really loves your son. I found out that my BIL keeps all the pictures my husband sends to him and made a collage out of them. I would have told your ex's brother to do that before the tat because baby's faces change so much before 4 or 5.
    janel09

Answer by janel09 at 4:06 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Well the tattoo is already there so I guess you do nothing. Is kinda weird though.
    Anonymous

• yeah thats a little weird...just laugh at him and move on
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 3:59 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Well what is the problem? He was getting a tribute tat for his brother and put in his nephew so what? That is his brothers kid right? SO than there shoudl be no problem!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 4:00 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Do? Nothing.
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 4:02 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I agree delilahsmom if your ex is your sons father than I it is fine.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 4:03 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Well I was thinking of taking him to a better portrait tattoo artist to get it fixed, at least a little.

The pic is not of his nephew, he thinks it is, but it looks nothing like him so that's the problem
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 4:04 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• OMG...this just convinces me that tattoos are crazy and that this one is a little strange. Nuts. Waste of money. Wierd.
    Anonymous

• Its weird and stupid but lets face it most thing men do at 18 is weird and stupid. Trust me he'll regret it all his own as he gets older especially if his brother has 10 kids and he feels obligated to get tattoos for them all lol then he has three kids of his own he'll have to get tattoos for them too. He'll be a walking family tree by the time its over with.
    Anonymous

• Are you saying your son is not his nephew or the boy on his arm isn't your son?
    Anonymous