Do you know of a good women's study bible?

I'm looking for a new bible, I'd like one that is directed towards women.
Thanks!

acurran88

Asked by acurran88 at 4:08 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• LMAO

rolling on floor

Anonymous

• Is there really such a thing?

How many bibles are there? Good grief.
    Anonymous

• wow ladies way to be rude!! I got a new Bible not too long ago. It's the Busy Mom's Bible. It has 1 minute, 5 minute, and 10 minute studies. I really enjoy it. I also have a Women's Devotional Bible that I like to read when I have more time. You should look on Christianbooks.com, they have just about everything. : )
    Anonymous

• Okay, ladies, a Bible is a Bible is a Bible, and any of them can be used by anybody. But some editions have supplemental materials geared toward certain audiences. A Women's Bible will have devotionals and studies geared toward the needs of women -- how to be a good Christian wife or a good Christian mother, for example. But if my husband needed a Bible and all he had access to was my women's Bible, he could use it because the Scriptures would be the same.

That said, I second looking at Christianbooks.com. They have a gigantic selection.

May-20

Answer by May-20 at 6:40 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Just read the bible. THere are scriptures there. All these "Woman" geared things just take scriptures and describe it in simple every day terms
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 7:51 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• New Living Translation - Women's Study bible; Women of Faith Study bible; NIV Women's devotional bible...
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 9:27 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• You could try the one that the "mother" in the movie Carrie used, but I'm not sure they make it anymore. lol. Ok, I am TOTALLY kidding with that. As for actually FINDING one, I would suggest goggling womans bible and see what pops up. Research the options before you go out and buy one and then end up hating it.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:33 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 8:50 AM on Jun. 13, 2010