I THINK I HAVE GOOD REASON

OK..I AM A PER OF FAITH..I DO HAVE MENTAL ILLNESS IN MY FAM...HAD TO PUT IT N B4 SOME1 AX..THATS NOT THE ISSUE AT HAND..MY ISSUE IS THAT I DON'T GO OVER TO MY OLD SIS HOUSE CUZ I THINK HER APT IS A PORT TO THE DARK SIDE..I LOVE MY NEICE AN NEPHEWS..BUT REALLY DON'T LIKE THEM OVER TO MY HOUSE CUZ WHEN THEY DO I ALWAYS HEAR,FEEL,AN SMELL THINGS..MY DAD THINKS I SHOULD OVER LOOK THESE THINGS AN LET THEM KEEP COMIN OVER..I TRULLY DISAGREE..I DO LOVE THEM BUT MY SANITY TO ME TRUMPS ALL..ALSO THE SAFETY OF MY FAM..YES MY OLDER SIS KNOWS WHATS IN HER PLACE..SHE SAID SHE HAS GROWN ACCUSTOM TO THEM SO..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• FEAR is a christian staple, so I'm not surprised that you fear something you don't understand, and something that you believe you can't control. Your god doesn't seem to have much power, does he? Since he doesn't seem to be protecting you, I agree with you. Hide in your own little hole. It's probably safer there.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 4:48 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• fear is not a staple of xtianity, though those without God would like to think so. it helps them accept their own ignorance, i s'pose.
    honey, you have nothing to fear. if you are a xtian, and you believe your faith covers you, then there is nothing that can touch you. of course you smell something nasty. evil is nasty. just leave it at your doorstep, though. it can't do anything to you or your kids, unless you invite it inside your lives. tv/movies/books..they've all fed into this idea that evil presence can invade holiness. it can't. in the words of steve perry, don't stop believing!! (in God's power to 'trump' the other ''powers''.)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:02 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I think you need alot of HELP...
    Anonymous

• OK.....You think that your sis's house has a gateway to hell or something,and her kids are demons or posessed? I guess is possible her house is haunted,but the thing with the kids is a little nutsy. You need to seek professional help. Sounds like schizophrenia.
    Anonymous

• Romans 8:38-39
    ''For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.'' (NIV)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:04 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• You sound like a paranoid schizophrenic. Your sister's apartment is a portal to hell? Really? And her kids smell like brimstone or something?
    Anonymous

• Drugs are bad.
    Anonymous

• LOL-- my same thoughts-- TRIPING??
    Anonymous

• MY SANITY TO ME TRUMPS ALL..

--------------

Seriously you are INSANE and need medication. OR. You are not insane and need to lay off the drugs! 

Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 5:21 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• SEE WHAT RELIGION AND CHRISTIANITY DOES TO PEOPLE? WELL NOT ALL PEOPLE BUT A GOOD CHUNK.

Lady you need help. Go check into the mental institution nearest you.
    Anonymous