Can I continue 30 day shred pregnant?

I have been doing the 30 day shred workout program every day for the last 9 days and just found out I am pregnant this morning. Is it ok for me to continue with it, I am only about 4 weeks so there is no issue of having a huge baby belly in the way or throwing me off balance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes. if you were athletic and in shape before you were pregnant then you don't have to make any work out sacrifices. i was athletic before i was pregnant and didn't stop my aggressive workouts when i got pregnant, i'm due in just a couple weeks to a very healthy baby, i've had NO complications, and i'm in fantastic shape. i don't waddle or have trouble doing anything. i still go to the gym for a couple hours a day and do cardio, strength training, and sculpting
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 6:51 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• OP here. Im really not in good shape. I totally let myself go when I was pregnant with my daughter who is now 11 months. I have been slowly getting back into shape but am still pretty far from it. I had been walking about a mile a day for a few months before starting the shred, and eating healthier though which was helping me lose a little bit of weight. Since starting the shred I have lost a few inches from around my body and don't really want to give it up. I'm hoping to maintain, if not lose more weight during my pregnancy. Of course I will be eating healthy and consuming enough calories to support a growing baby.
    Anonymous