WHY

why is that you come on a site an ask question people are either negative or useless to the question at hand..
why focus on the little things like how i spell or what color i put it in..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• I wouldn't know, I don't do that. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 6:11 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Because we're all bitches! muahahaha!
    Anonymous

• If you can't spell, it's hard to read and people aren't going to take you seriously- how hard is it to click the "spell check" button? If you put it all in caps, it's considered yelling, and it's still hard to read. If you put it in some funky bright-ass color like that sky blue or yellow or something, then no one can read it because it's so bright.
    Anonymous

• there is no spell check when you post a question just when you post an answer

Anonymous

• If you can't spell, it's hard to read and people aren't going to take you seriously- how hard is it to click the "spell check" button? If you put it all in caps, it's considered yelling, and it's still hard to read. If you put it in some funky bright-ass color like that sky blue or yellow or something, then no one can read it because it's so bright. "

I know a really easy solution for this. Skip over that answer or question. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 6:17 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• LovingSAHMommy, except these are the same type of annoying people that will repost their question twelve times saying, "i dint git no ansers b4 so im axin agin".
    Anonymous

• I recommend http://www.iespell.com/  It makes a little button on your task bar that spell checks your screen any time you click it.  My husband is a terrible speller and has to send all of his work orders in online.  He uses it on every work order so the office can read what he's billing and bidding for.

JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:21 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Anon :16, all you have to do is right click on your mouse and click the "spell check" option in the question box. It will then underline ANY misspelled word.
    Anonymous

• LovingSAHMommy, except these are the same type of annoying people that will repost their question twelve times saying, "i dint git no ansers b4 so im axin agin". "

I see the same posts you do, but it doesn't bother me. Then again, some people are more tolerant than others.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 6:24 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Like LovingSAHMommy I too am tolerant, I'm here because I like to ask questions and look forward to what positve replies I get and I try to help others with their questions if I am able to.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 6:39 PM on Jun. 12, 2010