Punctuation please?

I hate to gripe about this because I can't stand the people on here that just gripe without offering advice......I was just reading some woman's post with maybe one comma in the whole paragraph. It was just one huge run on sentence and very hard to read or understand!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I know, right? It makes them look hysterical or incoherent or something.
    Anonymous

• You deleted your question, because you meant to say on instead you said one!!!!
    Anonymous

• How is this a question?
    Anonymous

• Maybe you two can be teachers on this site!!
    Anonymous

• To Anon at 7:26, what are you talking about? I deleted a question because I accidentally posted it twice.
    Anonymous

• No Anon at 7:28, it's not a question, but then again there are a lot of posts on here that aren't questions.
    Anonymous

• I agree with you. How hard is it to use proper punctuation? I don't know about anyone else, but this is a skill I learned in first grade.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 7:54 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• It's probably about as hard as it is for you to KEEP your mouth shut about it!!!

I agree with you. How hard is it to use proper punctuation? I don't know about anyone else, but this is a skill I learned in first grade.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:00 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• "It's probably about as hard as it is for you to KEEP your mouth shut about it!!!"

I'm sorry. Did I touch a nerve? Would you like me to call the WAAAAHMBULANCE for you?
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 8:08 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Yeah I kinda agree with you. Most of the time I try to use comma and periods but sometimes I just don't feel like it.
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 8:12 PM on Jun. 12, 2010