ttc ladies. anyone 10 dpo or around there tmi

anyways dh and i arent officially ttc yet but we had one of those nights. it was 7 days before ovulation so am not sure if pregnancy can even occur. i ovulated june 2. two days after ovulation i began to experienced, sore breast(if my nipples rub my shirt it would hurt) last for about 3 days, my appetide is crazy i eat and eat, am getting tired alot and dizzy. i chart my cp and cm and its high and soft and my cm is white, and sometimes mucus type. and its hot in there like when i put my finger in to chart my cp and cm it has gotten hotter since i o. anyways what do u ladies think i took and hpt today it was BFN. the dischared has increase alot. do you think i could be pregnant?

piwife

Asked by piwife at 7:33 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If you are sure of the day that you ovulated, you are most likely NOT pregnant. The strongest sperm can usually only live up to 5 days leaving the rest to only survive to a more likely amount of time; 48hrs. You are more likely experiencing PMS and thinking too much of it. When you actually start trying make sure to have sex often even before your fertile days. Your fertile days would be the 5 days before ovulation and the day of ovulation (total being 6 days). You can cut that down to the 3 days before ovulation if you want, but the more sex the better :]
    ours

Answer by ours at 8:47 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Thick discharge if positive opk, due to progesterone. Good sign you Ov. Baby dust!!
    Nenej007

Answer by Nenej007 at 2:21 PM on Jun. 26, 2010