Do you ever get tired of seeing questions from people who want to work at home..

But who don't actually want to work or go to school in order to get that job?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Money & Work

• Yes! Mostly because there are so many out there who say, I want to work, I HAVE TO WORK. but then when you give them a few options they pull out this list of reasons why they can't. Either you work, or you get scammed, or you do nothing. Your choice.
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 10:01 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• YES!!!!! If you're looking to make money, you better be prepared to earn it! If there was an easy way out, don't you think we would all know about it by now, lol?
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:35 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• It drives me freakin' insane!!!!
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Well, I don't mind when they do it, I just kind of skip over it. I wanted to try it and I did. What drives me nuts is how many groups can you have for it? It sounds like they are all about the same thing just have different names. I do know women who have been very successful at working at home. It isn't for me though and it likely will result in debt if you don't know what you are doing. I have therefore, nothing to contribute. I am a nurse looking for telecommuting employment which is legit. So far, nothing. It's a dream many have but few accomplish.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 9:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• It does take an investment of time and money and many just want something free and easy. I agree that if it was that easy we would all be doing it. However, I have met some ladies here who "get it" and they are enjoying either an extra income or an income that allows them to stay home. There is a right way to go about it to keep yourself from getting in debt.
    bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 9:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• YES!!!
    Sunnysidemama

Answer by Sunnysidemama at 10:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I get more annoyed when I see the same copied and pasted responses to them from people trying to sell their scams...

I think people don't think of WAH as being a full time, not easy kind of job.
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 11:07 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• amen sista
    JennBear54

Answer by JennBear54 at 9:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2008