MOP HELP

ok i just decided to try the swiffer mop for the 1st tmx..i have linolium floors..i have use the mop 3x so far but my floor look dull an they are so sticky..am i doin something wrong..any tips will be greatly appr..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Dont use the sprayer a lot, a little bit goes a long way. Other than that I am not sure, never had that problem. It works great on my floors.
    Anonymous

• I have the same kind of floors and I don't use a lot of the stuff on my floor and my floors come out looking nice and clean I sometimes use a dry swiffer and go over the floor after i mop it and it gets the extra and whatever else it maybe missed.
    Anonymous

• ok so i know next time not to use so much spray..but what do i do to clear up the stick floors now..
    Anonymous

• I don't use the pads they sell for it, i just use wash cloths. Saves a lot of money.
    So on that note to get the stickiness gone now i would put a rag on there with a little water and go across the floor with it.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 9:24 PM on Jun. 12, 2010