ok i just decided to try the swiffer mop for the 1st tmx..i have linolium floors..i have use the mop 3x so far but my floor look dull an they are so i doin something wrong..any tips will be greatly appr..

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Dont use the sprayer a lot, a little bit goes a long way. Other than that I am not sure, never had that problem. It works great on my floors.

• I have the same kind of floors and I don't use a lot of the stuff on my floor and my floors come out looking nice and clean I sometimes use a dry swiffer and go over the floor after i mop it and it gets the extra and whatever else it maybe missed.

• ok so i know next time not to use so much spray..but what do i do to clear up the stick floors now..

• I don't use the pads they sell for it, i just use wash cloths. Saves a lot of money.
    So on that note to get the stickiness gone now i would put a rag on there with a little water and go across the floor with it.

Answer by mrsbean08 at 9:24 PM on Jun. 12, 2010