What's in your Neflix Queue?

I'm just opening a netflix account now. I'm trying to fill my queue but because i don't watch much TV i don't know what i should fill it with. lol

I like Documentaries
And i have 2 little boys (non-violent shows only please)
Any suggestions?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 8:26 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• For Mom's I'd recommend Time Traveler's Wife- but you will need tissues. For kids, anything Muppets is always good.
    NHRachel

Answer by NHRachel at 9:09 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• No Country For Old Men, then Sicko

I LOVE netflix!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:30 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• There is a documentary on Dolphins we watched this morning. We get the netflix through the wii, computer and the snail mail option.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 8:40 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I like anything by Pixar for my son. He loves Monsters Inc, and Wall E. He also sat through almost all of Little Orphan Annie which surprised me. I like to put on musicals for him too.

Don't feel to pressured to add tons of movies that you're not sure you even want to see. Just add stuff as you think of it, otherwise you'll end up getting stuff in the mail that you don't even feel like watching (that's what happened to us). Just get a few things on there to get you started and as you hear of things you want to see add them.

A great way to get started is to Google what documentaries (or whatever type of movie you're into) were nominated for an Academy award. I think there were some good ones this past year.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:09 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• LOL, most of the shows I have in my Queue is Barney, Dora and Spongebob. My husband has a few movies and shows on there that aren't very appropriate for the kids, but they don't know how to use the PS3 so I always turn on the shows for them. I love Netflix and it has been a lifesaver for when there are no cartoons on TV :) Oh and I don't know if your kids like dinosaurs but we also have 2 seasons of Dino Squad which is a cartoon and it's my sons favorite lol, I've seen every episode almost 100 times but as long as he's happy LOL.....
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:15 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I recommend going through and doing the couple of surveys that they have you fill out. Then the recommendations they give you are pretty successful. We use an xbox 360 to instantly stream and it's just great. You can also do this with a wii, but they have to send you a special disk.

Right now we have Barney, Blues Clues, etc for the baby, and lost... since I didn't get to see it on tv.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:53 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• We have a lot of Simpsons on the DVD Que, and a lot of Scooby and some Inspector Gadget on the instant.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:32 AM on Jun. 13, 2010