need some advice? boyfriend issue>kinda long

this is about me n my bf of almost 3 yrs. ok so when we first started dating almost like our 2nd yr into things he has this friend (who he has known before me) who he was leading on into thinkin he liked her and that he was gnna break up with me for her. let it be known that i did find out about whathe was telling her and come to find out she has always liked him n i kno this from people telling me and seeing things on her myspace. ok so today i looked at our phone bill and he has talked to her over 1,000 mins and me only 300 mins. what should i do i have already talked him about the situaton before and he knows i dont like him talking to her. if i ask him to stop talking to her 4 good am i wrong. i have before and he supposedly did but now they are constantly talkin again and its just starting to get really annoying. because i feel like if he loves me he would/should take into consideration of my feelings.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• You already know the answer to this. Just do what you need to do.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:30 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I agree. Only you can change this behavior. Do what you have to do for YOU.
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 8:34 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• just like the other ladies said you already know the anwser and it would be hard for you to move on but........if you dont make some changes within your self you will be dealing with this female for a long time from now.......trust me i know
    Anonymous

• Actually, only HE can change this behavior. You should talk to him and let him know how you are feeling, but in the end, HE has to be the one to make the choice.
    Anonymous

• So i hope you have realized that you have been PLAYED. For the past 3 years he has been playing you both and she is the asshole just as much as you are. I hope to the lord that you don't have a child with him but seeing that you are on here you may or may not. You know what you need to do so do it and in case you need someone to tell you what you need to do then i will and you need to LEAVE this dirty d**k player. Get out know. You desevre better and you will have better but staying with this loser is just gonna waste more of your life and when you look back in 10 years or even 5 years you will be kicking yourself in the ass if you play along with him so go and stya away from him. He doesn't give two shits about what you want or how you feel about her. He has gotten away with this for 3 years. Don't do this for another 3. GL to and I hope you do the right thing.
    Anonymous

• I'm afraid I have to agree with the other ladies. Life is made of choices and his choices are speaking loudly. I'd cut my losses and find someone who likes, respects and wants to talk to me and not another woman.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:49 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Let em be friends you forbiding him to talk to her will only make him want to tlk to her more. Invite her ve for dinner talk to them both let them both know how you feel... and if she think she want him still let her ass have him. OR get male friends of your own.
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 8:51 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I've been in the same situation. I made him choose me or her. He chose me, and I told him if he contacts her again, it's over for good. He hasn't yet, but no guarantees. Its not bad to make him choose, he's doing you wrong and he needs to knock it off or end up losing his family.
    Anonymous

• Even if you ask him to stop talking to her and he agrees, it is always gonna be an issue between you two. He will be angery, and could cause resentment. Or He could hide talking to her and cause a big fight between the two of you. Either way it is a lose lose situation! Sorry! But Maybe the best thing is to move on and find someone completely commited to you!

BTW- I found on my cell phone bill that my BF was talking to another female more than he was talking to me and he was cheating!
    Anonymous

• Oh my God, learn how to spell and use grammar and punctuation!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Jun. 13, 2010