B**** answer hubby's phone. What do you think?

I really don't need to ask. But here go's...He called me, we spoke. Then I called him back and didn't get an answer. I tried again, he has a ringback tone so you here music while it is ringing...then a female answers. I said (hello who the f*** is this) she then hung up. I call back he answers and of course he says no way did a female answer his phone. He says the I must have miss dialed. So I say o.k. and checked his phone. Sure enough all four calls were there . He's then says that he checked his account for the call. And it didn't add up. lol... so I told him my brother, (whom will not tell a lie) heard it also (he did) but my SO doesn't want me call him. So I showed him on my account where it was his number dialed and answered. I knw the truth but...What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• I think I'd go absolutely ballistic!!! Of course you caught him! Duh!! I can't believe he's trying to lie his way out of it. If there is a musical ring back and it was the same song there is no way you just happened to dial the WRONG number and it happened to have the EXACT same song!!!!! And if someone called me and said "Who the F*** is this??" I'd say "This is Beck, who the F*** are you and why are you calling me!?!" I would surely not just hang up!!!

Total BS. He's caught.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:44 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• After I beat his ass... I would pack either my stuff or his stuff because someone would be leaving
    Anonymous

• Kick him out and file for divorce!
    Anonymous

• If I were him, I think I would explain. YOU got him!!
    Anonymous

• But he wont tell the truth. He is an a**. He thinks it will blow over...lmao....not this one!!!!
    Anonymous

• He could probably have explained it and gotten away with it if he had not have lied. Maybe someone picked it up thinking it was her phone? Is he where he is supposed to be? Do you know who he's supposed to be with?

Answer by admckenzie at 8:43 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Trust your gut instinct. You know he was at least up to no good.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:44 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• He was supposed to be home. Dumb men!!! He could have said someone was using his phone.
    Anonymous

• Truthfully we dont know exactly what happened but I do know sometimes i call my sister and someone else answers but it wasnt caue i dialed the wrong number sometimes it happens but if your not oing to file fordivorce atleast put him on punishment pack ya stuff n go stay somewher for aweek answer none of his calls n dont see him after he's called yu a thousand times ask for the truth or you'll file for divorce if it dont add up den it's up to you....
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 8:47 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• leave his ass. let him stay with that whore while you find someone more deserving of you.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 8:49 PM on Jun. 12, 2010