WHAT do you guys think

i just stumbled across a funny show while looking for Monk..didn't know he ended(smh)..
i started whatching Pysch!! i think its funny..i like the chemistry between Shawn an Gus..
i also like how they show how thier past play into his future..
i like how one guy is never better than the other they are able to play off each others flaws,,
whats your take if you have ever watched it

i really like the theme song and how it uses the name of the theme in the songs..i no its a old song but it fits perfectly

TOMBOI

Asked by TOMBOI at 9:14 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Entertainment

• I loved monk did you see the final episode. I cryed my heart out. lol.
    Psych is pretty good. When i see it on I will watch it, not something I look forward to but it is good.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 9:17 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I have only watched it a few times and ya i thought it wasn't to bad of a song.
    Anonymous

• yea i cried on the last epi of monk..i had it figured wrong on her child..i thought he was goin to find out she had got rid of the thier don't know what i was thinking lol..
    TOMBOI

Answer by TOMBOI at 9:25 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I love it. I DVR it everytime it comes on since I'm not usually awake during the night time shows. It is so funny.
    I loved Monk too. I still find it on occasionally on USA.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:40 AM on Jun. 13, 2010