Baby Hungry

Okay, so I am so baby hungry. I want to have another kid soooo bad! I dont know how to express this to my man... I dont want to freak him out or anything. (He doesnt have any kids, I have one.) Any advice or stories or anything? Thankyou!

Sherrae

Asked by Sherrae at 9:14 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Take him down the baby clothes section at a store, oo and aa at how cute they are, see how he reacts!! Thats how i got my hubby to want a 2nd!!
    Anonymous

• I would sit him down over a romantic dinner and have a talk with him and find out how he feels about having a baby. And then tell him how you feel about wanting to have another baby.Just remember to tell him that you love him .most of the time your talking to him about this. That way you'll get more of a chance for him to say yes, for having a baby. good luck.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:28 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• i just told my husband a few times when i would see new babies to look at them..i would ooo and aww lol finally he got the hint and we are ttc number 2!
    davids--mommy

Answer by davids--mommy at 1:47 AM on Jun. 19, 2010