What do you think of cheaters?

Cheaters tick me off! if you don't want to be married the get divored, THEN date. And when you have kids too that effects them too. Ugg PPL! I wish we could put cheaters in the stalks to show the world that they are unfaithful and don't respect the sacred vows of marriage.

ok so this all stemed from the fact that 1/4 of ppl I know are either married and cheating, or date/sleeping with married ppl. Ugg what is wrong with ppl. and no there isn't abuse, they are just "bored with thier marriage and want more" It should be harder to get married. it's like everyone does it asnd desides that those vows they took mean squat!

EarthMama05

Asked by EarthMama05 at 9:16 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• For Cheaters: What goes around, comes around. watch out. Oh and surface beauty is fleeting with every minute.

For Wives: Every day is a new day. People change over years. Unfortunately that happens to include husbands too. Stay attentive and you don't have to worry. Although a little prayer here and there never hurt anybody.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:28 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Yeah, recently, my DH has been swept up in his best friend's drama about his wife cheating on him. I'm in complete agreeance with you.
    If you're going to cheat, get divorced and THEN date around, do whatever you want. Try and think of your children, your husband, and your vows first before you start sleeping around with other men. Jeez.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 9:18 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Agreed!!!! It makes me sick, what to they think marriage is gonna be? Its no walk in the park, it takes work! Either way your gonna put work into your marriage or put work into cheating and hiding it! Make the right choice!
    Anonymous

• I agree with you! Break up with your man before you go have sex with someone else! Believe me I have had MANY times when I wanted sooo bad to cheat. But never did. Its not fair. You dont want to get cheated on! So have the decency to break up with someone before going off and making dumb decisions. :)
    Sherrae

Answer by Sherrae at 9:20 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I don't know what to tell you. I think it's our culture of instant gratification. People like that "whisked away" feeling and they don't realize that the relationship is about more than just the butterflies in the belly. Then every guy or girl that gives them the flippies is new and exciting and they just go for it. If people really knew what it takes to build strong lasting relationships I think they'd take their vows more seriously BEFORE they make them... and less people would regret things AFTER That make them.

How many people do you see who have had affairs and now regret them as the greatest mistakes of their lives? That's pretty common too (FYI for all of those potential cheaters out there).
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:20 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• it's not just woman either I know doing it its guys too. They are so selfish and thinking only of thier own happiness. Not what it's doing to the kids! They act like their "families" are there but they can just go do what ever and who everthey want. Thats NOT being married!
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 9:21 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I've had a temptation...

Then I thought about the fun afternoons at the park with my kids and my husband, the trips to the zoo, the vacations, the couples nights with our best friends, the picnics with our best friends and their kids... and I think WOW all of that would be gone in a second if I did something so selfish and low. I don't want to loose those things, they are the greatest joys in life. Not worth giving up for a shallow romp with a passerby who gives you goose bumps!!!!
    Anonymous

• Once a cheater always a cheater if you have cheated in your marriage or in a relationship that was serious, then why did you go that far in your relationship.

I know my hubby WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON ME NOR HE KNOWS I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON ME. So we keep our nose and lives out of others drama.
    Anonymous

• I cheated on my ex husband and I to agree with you. It wasn't the biggest mistake of my life but I wish that I had had more self respect for myself at the time and made wiser choices. I don't believe once a cheater always a cheater either. I learned my lesson and left my ex husband. I never cheated on him again and I haven't cheated since and know that I never will. I have more self respect for myself now and I wont reduce myself to a piece of ass again.
    Anonymous

• "I know my hubby WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON ME"

I said the same thing...nothing in life is certain....be thankful for everyday.
    Anonymous