Bedtime formula

Has anyone tried it? Does it work? Thinking about getting this and giving it to my daughter at bedtime so that she sleeps longer but I dont want to waste my money on it, if it doesnt work.

kvaneyk

Asked by kvaneyk at 9:38 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• What the hell is bedtime formula? is this something new? what makes it "bedtime" formula? does it have some sort of drug in it or something, sounds weird to me. Why are u even considering it?
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 9:40 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I dont recomend it, honestly, formula is heavy enough that babies usually get tired after drinking it anyways because their little tummies are trying so hard to digest it, that they dont have much energy for anything else. :) Good luck!
    Sherrae

Answer by Sherrae at 9:41 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• i am all about trying to get my newborn to sleep longer, but i think it is just a scam. i have thought about buying it a few times, but haven't. it wont hurt to try. if it does work then it is worth the extra money! lol! post the results on here if you do buy it!
    rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 9:45 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• It's all the same stuff that you give your child in the day it can be really heavy on there bellys I wouldn't even bother spending the extra.
    Anonymous

• That sounds fishy to me... I wouldn't do it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:50 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• It's a harder to digest version of regular formula. Babies are supposed to eat frequently for the first few months. I personally would just hang in there. It won't last forever.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 10:26 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• It's just a thicker formula - I think it's mean & kinda selfish to give your baby something that will more than likely hurt their little tummy just so they'll sleep longer. Babies wake up at night. Hell, I wake up at night. I get that you're tired, my 6.5 month old wakes up 2-3 times a night still & is then up and ready to go at 7 in the morning, so I understand tired. I just don't think that is a good idea..
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 10:59 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I agree with what Wheepingchree is saying.. And this sounds like a recipe for SIDS.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• I wouldnt. They sleep the way they sleep for a reason :)
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 2:10 AM on Jun. 13, 2010