are there any work from home jobs that don't cost me money to star?

I'm a stay at home mom and my husband is trying to pay all the bills and we're just not making ends meat sometimes i need a job where i can still be a mom but don't have to throw away money to get it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

•  

I have lots of ideas on my blog:  Mavi's Home Work

I also have a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They are listed in my Journal here at Cafemom.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:54 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Would you be interested in starting your own business where you can earn your kit for free? I'd love to tell you how you can do this and have a successful business. msg me if you are interested.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 10:07 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Yes, but most wont allow your children around. But here is the list anyway(American Airlines,Jet Blue,Uhual etc...) Homecareersuccess.com

Or the alternative you could work for yourself http://www.NewCareer4Me.info

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:09 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, in addition to coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 7:39 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Some jobs you'll end up paying for equipment and/or background check anyways. Otherwise, they shouldn't cost you. Businesses cost money to start no matter what, but most of the money you put into them you can write off (assuming you make $600+ during the year) on taxes. www.workathomenoscams.com has some great resources, jobs in lots of different areas of expertise/experience.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 11:44 AM on Jun. 13, 2010