How will the Middle East respond to this?

Saudi Arabia has given cleat skies to Israel to attack Iranian nuclear sites?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article7148555.ece

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 10:31 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• What worries me is how Obama will respond, will he be on Iran's side.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 11:47 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• He will have A LOT of objectors. Very few, if any of the U.S. Military will fight for Iran and Congress will not approve that. If Obama was to fight for Iran's side he will have his Impeachment.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Some are ready to attack Iran, while it is fine that Israel has nuclear weapons and answers to no one. Are they above the law? I smell a double standard here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

Then you are fine with Irans threats to blow Israel off the map and believe Israel has no right to defend themselves?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:47 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• The day Obama was elected, was the day Israel knew they were on their own!

Israel as abided by the rules of numerous peace treaties, yet their attackers, are given free passes by allies--especially the United States! There is only so much a country and it's people can tolerate, before they come out fighting! I support Israel and whatever they think they need to do to settle the unrest!

Israel is highly prepared to win this battle, once and for all! They have been preparing for some 60-70 years. Their army is strong, their weapons are top notch, and I think they are justified in their actions/reactions.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:26 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• We all know Obama is NOT for the American people.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 11:17 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Anon :09 ~ Some are ready to attack Iran, while it is fine that Israel has nuclear weapons and answers to no one. Are they above the law? I smell a double standard here.

Really? Israel hasn't threatened to do anything but defend itself. Iran has threatened to erase Israel. Big difference.

I have no doubt that if Iran currently had nukes they would have already tossed them at Israel. Personally, if it was me, today, I'd give the nutjob in Tehran what he keeps saying he wants. Today I'm in a foul mood and I'd have no problem dumping all those nukes Putin keeps trying to get us to get rid of right on Iran. In fact, I'd personally tie a bow around each one.

I'd consider saving one for that little PITA in North Korea, but a large rock with a guidance system strapped on and dropped into his reactor would get rid of that headache ~ and allow for plausible deniability *EG*
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 7:05 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Farmlady, your sick! Nuclear weapons are a crime against humanity! NO ONE should have them or EVER use them! We used them and we as a people should feel the burden of guilt for doing so and be the champion of eliminating them. There is NO justification for using them EVER!
    NCMommy2be

Answer by NCMommy2be at 1:28 AM on Jun. 14, 2010