Have you ever eaten at Hooters?

Are you offended by them or are you just like.. meh..whatever?

I've eaten there a couple times, but their food sucks. And the chick who took our order didn't even have the breasts to be working there.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i am offended that women are used as sexual objects.
    i have eaten there like twice and to be honest i dont even remember the waitress or what she looked like at all. i just remember the food was ok but nothing special.
    i wouldnt go and eat there with my SO.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:49 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Yeah I eat there. No I'm not offended. Those women have a choice to work there and be used for business. If they wanna sell themselves as whore-waitresses let em!
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 10:52 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Yeah, I've eaten there. Why would anyone be offended? The food is great! The servers are hot... I would much prefer that to some old lady in a hair net like we get around here...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:53 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I have eaten there and I don't mind it. The only complaint I had was that they had the tables and chairs so close together that you couldn't move your arms to eat your food. Heck if they would have had a hooters around when I was young you bet I would take full advantage of it and work there! Looks don't last forever!
    Anonymous

• I like it, we went there pretty often before we had DS. I like looking at all the nice boobies... :)
    Anonymous

• women are not objectified at hooters. people go there for the wings (which are so good) and the sports on the tvs. i love hooters. my female friends and i go there all the time for dinner. the girls are wearing shorts and tank tops which cannot be considered revealing. and i just have to say this, what about male strip clubs, where men get naked for womens' pleasure. no to mention the girls who work there love working there, it's not like they're lowering themselves because they have to, they aren't lowering themselves at all. they're confident in their own skin which can hardly be considered degrading. personally i believe that women who think hooters is degrading are the women who are afraid of their own bodies/sexuality
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 10:56 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• meh... i've eaten there... i'm not offended at all, it's a family restaurant. my parents took me there when i was younger... i didn't see it as a sexual place then, and i don't now. actually, i'm planning on applying there after i have this baby. lol.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 11:09 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• what about male strip clubs, where men get naked for womens' pleasure. no to mention the girls who work there love working there, it's not like they're lowering themselves because they have to, they aren't lowering themselves at all

They're whores too. Not saying there's anything wrong with whoring yourself to make money....just stating the facts.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 11:12 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• They're whores too.  What is the address of your Hooters?  I never got a happy ending with my meal!

Anonymous

• IF they are willing to use their body to sell a product...whether they have sex or just show it off, they're whores.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 12:29 AM on Jun. 13, 2010