So annoying ! Needs advice on how to get rid of an annoying SIL

Me and my fiance just bought our first house ( we were living with his parents before we found this house)..

Well now his sister keeps bugging me about helping with it... asking what kind of curtains I want or if I am doing it in themes.... and today when i got online she had sent me like 5 links of websites that sells house things that are beachy ( i told her I might want to decorate in a beach theme) .....she had called me 3 times this week just to talk about the house ! She is driving me crazy, but i dont want to be like * Just leave me alone crazy woman* or else my MIL might get mad and think I was being rude or something.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It sounds like she really is just trying to help you. Give her a job... something like ideas for the guest bath. Ask her to look into different looks for you and e-mail you the information she finds. She might just have some good ideas for you. It will make her feel useful and helpful and get her off your back for a while.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 11:10 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• You should feel lucky that she wants to help. I would have loved to have had an eager hand when decorating my house. just tell her you aren't ready to start doing stuff yet.
    Anonymous

• Just tell her you appreciate her help but would like to do it on your own.
    Anonymous

• Give her something easy to do that will keep her busy. GL :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 11:24 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Give her a break! I think she's being sweet about wanting to help you.
    Anonymous