Oh Yes so yay?!

I am pregnant. I was not trying but i was not preventing it - it has happened now. this is my second and last.. I had a boy the first time and now i was a little girl. Signs people. I am 8 weeks so far. so what are signs that you had or that you know of that you will have a girl?! yayyzaa

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 11:06 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Try the chinese gender predictor, that is always FUN. Disclaimer: There is only a 50% chance of it being right! :)
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:10 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I was convinced that my second baby would be a girl because my pregnancy was sooo different from the first. I have three boys and each pregnancy was completely different from the others. So anything people tell you is a sure sign, is an old wives tale.
    Good luck...hope you get the girl you want.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:10 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• ty matthewscandi i will!

and sleepingbeautee this is very true. sad but yes. Oh i want a little girl though lol

Thank you for your input both of you!

may it be know that I do like to hear about the old wives tales. so don't let me down :P
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 11:19 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• GL!! I hope you have a girl! :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 11:22 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I had a dream that I was having a boy. All the old wives tales pointed to a girl. But that dream I had made me feel for sure I was having a boy. When we had the ultra sound done we found out it was indeed a boy.
    Anonymous

• I know about wanting a girl. I still feel like a big jerk because I cried when the doc said my second was a boy D:

Here is a fun little quiz that will tell you what you are having...

http://www.amazingpregnancy.com/oldwivestales/

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:22 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• This actually calculates the mother's lunar age which is MUCH more accurate than just the charts with blue/pink colors. Just for fun I went through and tested several of the babies that my friends have had and they're all right!

Link: http://www.thelaboroflove.com/chart/pred.html
    ours

Answer by ours at 11:23 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Also, CONGRATS! I'm jealous. :] We've been TTC for a while now and already have a boy as well. We've been doing everything to conceive a little girl.
    ours

• thank you Guys!

Oh i would love to buy a dress :(.... the tests say it's a boy. However there are alot of questions i cannot accurately answer because i am not showing enough. I haven't even gotten to hear the heart beat yet... Sooo I should chill lol.
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 11:46 PM on Jun. 12, 2010