Husband, money and lies....

Iwork full time and so does my husband and I also get child support. My husband pays the big bills like house payment, insurance and loan and I pay utilities and groceries and kids stuff and anything else that we need. I give him money for work all the time. I dont need his money and never ask for any, so why is it he thinks he has to hide any extra he gets from me? I overheard his sister on the phone asking if he gave me any of that money. I asked him what money and he said "I dont know" I said "well if someone asked me something like that I would be asking what money" . After I told him I hate a damn liar he finally told me she was sending some for him taking care of their fish pond. He has tried to hide his extra money from me before and I dont know why because I dont need it. I dont care if he has it or not but the lying part really gets to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't have any advise for you but just wanted to let you know your in my prayers tonight! Im sure it must be hard! GL
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 11:38 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I guess I don't have much advice either :(, we don't do the "your money, my money" thing...
    have you expressed to him how much it irks you that he "hides" extra money from you? just flat out tell him that you don't "need his money" and so he doesn't need to hide it from you and that when he DOES try to hide it from you, that's what pops all the questions and that's what makes you angry, not that you need his money.

good luck hun, hope you can get through to him.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 11:50 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Since he can't be honest and he hides money I would stop giving him money. Let him make do with what he has.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Jun. 13, 2010