I'am Legend

Okay for anyone thats seen that movie,whats with all the mannequins everywhere.
Its sort of a creepy movie.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• He posed them because there were no people... he made some companions for himself. I thought it was creepy too. I watched it late one night and couldn't go to sleep afterward. I had to watch an hour of tom and jerry, to get the images of the rabid people out of my head.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:24 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• lmao yea me too! thanks for answering
    Anonymous

• I don't like that movie. The book was based on vampires and was a lot better than the movie. I just hate it when they take a good story and change it so much. It's been awhile since I have seen it but I believe the mannequins are there for company.
    Anonymous

• lol thats so funny! yea like she said, he didnt have anyone to talk to n over the years he set them up around town for inteaction lol. i didnt find it too scary, but i laughed my butt off when he was trying to date the one fake lady lol.
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 11:27 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I really enjoy the beginning of the movie when he's in the shower. Yum!
    Anonymous

• Poor guy he's so lonely he needed that for life to feel normal without people. It made me sad for his character.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Coping mechanism from being the only living human for so long (that he knew of anyway).
    I can't watch that movie past the beginning. I don't do zombie movies and those...whatever they are creep me the hell out. Way too much like rabid zombies for my taste.
    Last time I tried to watch it I got to the scene where the dog runs in the warehouse and I had to turn it off because I was starting to hyperventilate just thinking about it.
    I can do any other kind of monster type movie but it's a known fact in my house (that I get teased mercilessly about) that I can't watch zombie movies. shivers
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:06 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• i am a zombie movie lover so i loved it!!! i like end of the world movies though, because in the end people always pull through for one another!!
    emleejanedom

Answer by emleejanedom at 6:20 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• I thought the mannequins were essential to the movie, especially where he tried to carry on a small sense of normalcy by speaking to them by the name he gave each of them and then returning the movie he 'borrowed' so he could 'borrow' another movie.
    The scene where he begs the female mannequin to say hello to him wrenches my heart. He is so lonely and desperate for human companionship that he can barely stand to be alone anymore. I think that part of the movie was his best acting ever.
    What made me say "OMG!" was when he was driving and noticed his 'friend' mannequin from in front of the movie rental store over in another part of the city and he starts yelling at him, obviously knowing that something strange is happening. I wouldn't have stopped to investigate, I would have run my butt the other way....LOL.
    I prefer the original ending and not the alternate ending, but I really love that movie!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:37 AM on Jun. 13, 2010