dogs

what do you do when your dogs shit all over your house and you take the dog out plenty of times all through the day? I cant put her into her kennel cause she's nursing pups.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Pets

• Put her in a create with the pups or confine her to one easy to clean room!! That's what I'd do any ways ;o)

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 11:42 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Get her fixed.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 3:07 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Is she eating ok? How is she with the pups? Does she do it when you are not home? I would wonder about separation anxiety, or perhaps she is "jealous" of the pups? I'd look into the way she is acting....and either get her to the vet or even seek a trainer. Give her some extra alone time with just you. Do you have an extra crate for her to be in alone?
    Sorry I'm not more help, just some areas I would look into.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Mine did that too... she was a rescue pregnant dog when we got her... but she was such a good dog and was house trained she would even hold it until we took her out ( she would actually hold it in all day if we werent home).... As soon as she had her pups she would poop and pee everywhere... for the first week I was OK with it actually because i felt she has been threw alot and she was "cleaning out" .... well after awhile I got tired of it I would take her outside for awhile I would walk her around and she wouldnt do anything then she would come right in and do it inside so I had to block her and the pups ( still nursing) in the sunroom ( easy to clean tile floor) .... Once the puppies were big enough we found them new homes and I have talked to the woman who took her a few times and she said that she hasnt has an accident in the house at all .....so i am thinking maybe it is a seperation or a jealous thing ..?
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 8:00 PM on Jun. 14, 2010