Bestfriends, love, and a baby.

So... I've had this best friend for 15 years. I am completely madly in love with him and he loves me too. But he has a girlfriend. He is so good with my daughter and we do everything together. I just wanna be with him but I don't want to screw up our friendship. What do I do about it? Someone help? TIA!`

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• if he's willing to ditch the current girl, I don't see why not? but he needs to give her the boot before you get too serious...it's not fair to her, she deserves some respect.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 11:47 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Does he want to be with you, too? Why is he with his current girlfriend if he professes his love for you?
    Anonymous

• Do you mean he loves you as a friend? Or the same way you love him?
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 11:50 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• OP HERE. He loves me as a girlfriend. I would never ask for him to leave her. We have been in love so long that its more like we are cheating on each other with the people we date. We act like we are married. I just don't wanna get too far into our real relationship because he is leaving to be a Marine.
    Anonymous

• You didn't answer the part about why he's with his current girlfriend if he's madly in love with you! Doesn't make sense!
    Anonymous

• Because I got pregnant and moved away from where he was. Now we are close again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jun. 13, 2010