Daughter seems to act strangley

Hello my name is Angel I have a 3 year old son and a 15 month old daughter.

My daughter Ayla lynn does not seem to enjoy being held and when she will let me hold her its for only a minute or two. She can only say about 5 to 6 words, but even those words are still vary hard to understand. She falls a lot. Whenever she is in her carseat she screams not cries but screams bloody murder. we have tried talking, singing , giving her toys, food or drinks and it only hold her attention for a few seconds. She has screamed for almost 2 hours once. She also seems to be only interested in toys with light or ones that makes sounds, she does not enjoy the same games her brother did at her age.
We are not sure if we are just being over concerned parents or if there is reason for concers. Any answers or input would be great.
Thank you all so much

angel

angel112

Asked by angel112 at 11:32 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• well honestly i dont know what to advise you, but if you are haing concerns about your childs development then you should really call the doctor and have her evaluated. it could be nothing, but better safe than sorry.
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 11:35 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I agree with secondtyme520.
    Anonymous

• I agree I mould call the doctor! GL! Praying for you and your baby!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 11:40 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I'd be making an appt w/ my ped if I had any concerns like this.
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 11:43 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• i agree w/ all. its ok to call and make an app just to see. also when my son was younger he was his own kid he didnt want to be cuddled and when i could get him i might get 2 mins.. it was a bummer, but now hes 4 and loves to cuddle w/ me. some kids are "loners" and will come around to cuddle in there own time. but good luck and keep us posted xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 12:00 AM on Jun. 13, 2010