Brown/pinkish CM, will be 3 days late tomorrow

I've been checking my cervix daily and it is still high. I've been having a lot of what I thought was clear discharge, I keep thinking that I've started but it's just discharge. I used toilet paper to check the color while checking today and it's got a brownish pink color to it. Is it possible to have implantation spotting as late as 15 DPO? I may have had it the past couple days but didn't notice because I'm sure it'd blend in with the color of my finger. So I guess technically this could have started 13 DPO.

I got a neg pregnancy test this morning, when should I test again? Could this also mean that my period is near? Please help me out! I hardly ever get any answers to my TTC questions and those are the one's that I'd like help with the most.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Every woman is different so I would say yes it was implantation bleeding if AF doesnt show within 7 to 10 days take another test. I always ovualte the day after my period has stopped.
    angelluvgoddess

Answer by angelluvgoddess at 1:33 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• OP: *sigh* 7 days feels like a lifetime right now haha. Thank you for the advice though <3
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Jun. 13, 2010